Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey, :)

So, I guess my new routine is writing a blog every month because I can't seem to write them any more sooner than that for some reason. I really like to write because I feel like I can express myself more when I write down my feelings.

So, tonight and last night Justin has been working with his guitar teacher recording a song for him and his band. They're doing a remake of the song from Nickleback, I dont know the title, but it's kind of a funny song. They're doing it for Nuskin so the words are even more funny than the original words. Justin has loved helping him with this and its great that he's getting the experience. It just really sucks for me because he is gone past midnight, last night and he will be tonight. Lol, I know it's kind of dumb that I'm being lonely, but it does make me realize how much I care about Justin.

So, anyways, everything has been going well over here. A lot has happened. First, we sold our yellow car. Now we only have our white honda. Justin is going to buy a bike to ride to school as he is going to have an on campus job in their recording studio, hopefully. I am sure that he will, he really does not realize how smart he is. Second, I applied for a job at PetsMart, for the dog training position. I have not heard back from them so who knows if it will work out, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Third, we bought a 6 ft. Ohana bag/ Lovesac. It is so awesome! It sits right in the middle of our front room and pretty much there is no more room in the front room anymore lol, but we love it. Jasper is not so sure about it, we think he thinks it's going to eat him, but he will get used to it we hope. Fourth, Justin is almost done with this semester, he is doing very well this semester and learning very fast. Fifth, my job at Worldwide Book Drive is really taking off, we are now fulfilling about 200 books a day, shipping them out to people all over the world. I should be getting a raise sometime but who knows when.

Wow, that was a lot of information about our lives and how we're doin. One of the things going on with me right now is I am really learning not to worry about what others think at all. More importantly, I mean, I am not taking anything so directly personal, as a negative thing. Those who know me very well know that I just really get down on myself even if I say one thing and it is not even interpreted the wrong way, I think it was and I take it so personally that I just become a little worry wort. It's really not worth it and I don't know how or why I've stopped doing it, but I just let it go, and let it flow.

So, well, pretty much this was kind of a boring blog, but we have been doing really good over here. It's true that life is hard, but really, it always will be and we really need to learn to be happy and have fun. The goal for life is to find happiness to find purpose, even in the smallest moments of pure happiness and purpose, we were meant to find those and create them.

Anyways, I really should stop talking now, I get kind of melancholy sometimes when I think too much lol, but I really am working hard to be more optimistic. To not hold on to any negative thoughts but as soon as I have one, just let it go as soon as it comes. Replacing the negative thought with something positive.

Well, I want to shout out to my family, if any of them get a chance to read this far into the blog, lol, thanks for coming on Sunday, it was so nice to see everyone and we really loved having everyone there. I think that family is really central to finding our true happiness and purpose in life. It's true, I am having a hard time waiting to have a family of my own, but we are praying about it and working with each other on our dreams and goals in life, soon, it will be our time to start a family and to be together forever. Lol, I could go on and on about everything but I am afraid I would really bore people to death. That's probably the only thing I don't like about the blogging is I can't really express myself in a short blog, it takes too long for me to express myself.

Well, if you got this far, you are very kind and nice to read this. I know I can be a little weird sometimes, but it's alright, my grandma says as long as you admit it, you're not really hopeless.

Anyways, have a great night! Talk to you next month, lol, jk, I will try to write a little more often. :) Good night.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sam, you are so cute! I absolutely love to read your blog. I don't think it matters how long it is. You are such a fun girl, I have enjoyed so much being a part of your family. And you're right, one day it will be your turn to start your family. Until then, enjoy the time that you and Justin have together, and this time in your life. Because once it's gone, you can't get it back! I love you so much Sam, thanks for always being an example to me!!