Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged by my own sister in law.

I got tagged by my sister in law Jessica. "You have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!)."





This is probably one of the worst, worst pictures of me. Lol, but I thought it was funny so I decided to put it up anyway. Do I look restarted or what?!















This is our laundry room that we share with our neighbors. (Not completely our fault that its dirty is what I'm trying to say I guess lol).

















Okay, the dishes is our fault. At least there all in the sink! :P














This is Jasper. He is just like a kid. His favorite thing to do is cuddle.















Our fridge. It is a nice fridge, we like it a lot.




















My favorite room. It is a mess right now because we had a problem with our water heater where the storage room got a little flooded. So, our front room is now the storage room for a while. Can you guess why it's my favorite? I love our bean bag. :)















Our closet. It is somewhat cleanish. Lol... yes Justin does have more clothes than I do. hehe.

















This is our bathroom. It is really cute I think. It's small and cute.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I'd like to see your new place, and I think you should come see our new house.