Tuesday, April 21, 2009


So, because I have not written in a while, I decided to write a little. There has been quite a few things going on since my last update.

First of all, we had an GREAT vacation! We went to Salt Lake and stayed in a suite for two nights. It was seriously the greatest two days ever. The only thing that sucked was that we left our camera in our car that Justin's sister had so we ended up not taking any pictures. Next vacation we are going to take so many pictures we will have to buy another memory card so we can make up for not taking any this vacation.

We had so much fun on our vacation. We played at the mall and went down town and explored all of the cool places. I know Salt Lake is really not that fantastic, but it is fun to explore new places and look at houses. For some odd reason, I love looking at houses. My favorite is old houses. To me it is the feeling you get when you look at the house. All of the many different people and spirits that still live in the house is just fascinating to me. I love how every house's aura makes me start to imagine what kind of people inhabited the house and what kind of things went on inside it. Sounds kind of creepy I know, but I love to imagine it. I think I like it more now that I am married because I like to imagine what my future house will look like and what my family will do inside the house. All of the traditions and parties, and little children growing up and changing inside the house. Anyways, I know I am weird, I have weird hobbies and interests sometimes.

Anyways, also, another cool thing that has happened. Justin's home recording business is taking off. He already has quite a few bands and people interested in coming to record here. Because he spread the word around, and has also started working with a guy who discovers new bands, he has a lot of opportunities now. He is really happy and I am as well because he's so happy.

Anyways, I am really getting tired and a lot of what I am writing is starting not to make sense, so I should stop. But, have a good night and I will write soon again! :) Good night!

No comments: