Thursday, February 25, 2010

So, I decided to put some pictures up. They are pictures that were taken either recently or of a while ago. Have fun! :D


We took this one this last fall of '09. We had a lot of fun
throwing leaves around, :P.



This one I took of Jasper because I sometimes get in a dress-up mood. Poor Jasper...




Jasper was just looking too innocent and cute to not take a pic.




Strider & Jasper = Love/Hate relationship




You gotta love it when a dog gives you a smile. :)






This video was taken here at our apartment when I was taking care of this little Shihtzu named "Bella". She was fascinated with the mirror in our room. It was funny to watch so I took a video of it. Hope you like it! :D

3 comments:

Justin, Sammie and Avery said...

I notice there's way more pictures of dogs than of me, your loving husband.

:p

Kami said...

cute! You should post that video on youtube

~!*!Meagan!*!~ said...

I agree, that video does need to be posted on youtube! So cute! Loved all the pictures!