Friday, December 21, 2012

Avery's Laugh

So, I know I missed last week and I'm sorry.  It's been kind of a hectic couple of weeks.  These last two weeks, Avery has started to laugh a little.  She also has been kind of experimenting with rolling over.  I have been desperately trying to get a video of her laughing but I think she knows the camera now and just stares at it wondering why she sees that thing so often in front of her face. :P

This is what happens when I try to take a picture of her laughing:



Avery is doing good though.  We're getting the hang of breastfeeding and I think she's actually going through a growth spurt these last couple of days because she eats a lot. 

Here are some fun pictures I've been taking recently of her:

This is her trying to make some noises while mommy's being silly.

This picture was taken after grandpa Aiken, Tiffany and Kayla left. 
I think she was trying to ask me where they went off to. :P
So, remember when I said I have been trying desperately to get a video of her laughing.  I'm still trying to get a good one, but I did get a little video of her starting to try to laugh.  :) 





Well, this next week is Christmas!  I hope you all have a good one and enjoy yourselves!  :D

No comments: