Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New changes for the new year!


Hey Everyone!

I know you've all missed seeing pictures and hearing about Avery.  I'm sorry I'm a slacker sometimes.  She's been doing great though!  The new huge changes include: having more balance while sitting, doing raspberry's every once in a while, rolling over (when she wants to) and learning how to roll back onto her back.  She's also very smiley and loves to babble.

Can I just say though... being a parent of a small 4 month old baby is really difficult!  I never really know if she's completely alright and I have a lot of moments of worry.  True, the joy that you get from having a baby overwhelmingly makes up for it.  But, it's just hard not being positive that she's just fine and healthy.

So, here are some pictures and videos of little Avery:

Her little smile :P


"Not sure what you're doing Mom... but I think I like the attention!"


 So, blogger is having some issues... or I am just inept with it.  Either way, sorry the videos and photos are all jumbled together. 

Well, I hope you guys have had a great start of a New Year.  Thanks for reading!





1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Soooooooooo cute!! both of you!