Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just Because.

So, today I wanted to write a another blogg. I'm not sure why, but I decided to anyway.

I wanted to first start off with some funny stories I heard.

In Mexico, there was a police call from a man who said a rampaging bull was disturbing his peace and destroying his crops. So, the cops answered the call and tried ruthlessly to get the bull under control. After much effort they finally got the bull down. But, as any common cop would do after something had ruined and rampaged they threw it into jail! "Put that thing in the clanker!" And, along with that jail time they put a fine on him. The owner had to pay $400 dollars to get his crazy bull out. Hehe, I thought that was funny.

Also, another police call came in but this time not in Mexico, but America. Someone had presumably stolen a very expensive guitar from a well know guitar store. But, the guitar wasn't stolen but only by the stealer shoving it down his pants. Yep, thats right, he put it straight down his pants and pulled his shirt over it. I think its frankly their fault if they didn't realize a man coming in skinny and going out incredibly fat.

Anyways, lol. Thats my blogg for today.

No comments: