Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here!!

Hey, so because I love spring and it has finally started I wanted to write a blog about it. I know it snowed a little yesterday, but I am convinced that it is officially spring.

I love spring, as you can tell from my blog layout. Justin and I were first dating during this time of year and it brings back a lot of good memories. Also, it is the time of year when I was born and when a lot of my sisters were born as well. And, spring is just so fresh and inviting, everything seems new and alive. I prefer to think of the year actually starting in spring as that's when we actually seem to do better at our New Years Resolutions.

So, everything is going good here still! :) We just barely got home from WalMart and now have quite a bit of food. Justin and I still wonder how in the heck people go like 3 weeks without shopping again. Maybe we're just kind of big eaters, but, seriously, we don't eat a ton and we don't eat a large variety of food every day.

A little about what we've been up to: we have been trying to set a date night every week, Justin and I, so that we have a little better week the following week. This last date night we made a sheet tent in the front room, played scrabble and ate food. We are kind of immature.. okay, I'm a little immature as I have been wanting to make a sheet tent in the front room for a little while.

Also, work is going well for Justin and I. Justin is still doing great at school. Today, my family is having a trust fund meeting to talk about our year end goals and where our trust fund stands right now. Justin is going to an interview type thing to get and internship at a recording studio during the summer, while we're having the trust fund meeting, so he won't be there. But, I will tell the whole family about what he's trying to accomplish.

So, well, I better go get ready for work, Justin is making us bacon and eggs before I go, he's a very sweet husband. :D Well, love you all and hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

Jess said...

You're so cute Sammie! A tent sounds like a ton of fun! I was actually thinking the other day, it would be a ton of fun to make a huge tent in the living room and watch a movie while sitting inside the tent eating popcorn! I am also excited for Spring, it is my favorite time of year! Oh, by the way, I don't think you guys are immature, just creative and fun!

Kami said...

You're not immature. Just think of how much fun you'll have with your kids.