Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween and Pumpkins

It's officially becoming Fall weather here in Utah, and I love Fall weather! :) It's probably my second favorite season of the year, right behind Spring.

I also love pumpkins, hence the new background. Hopefully this year, I can actually paint my pumpkin right and it will be an awesome pumpkin, :).

There hasn't been much going on around our house lately. We did get rid of our other couch, the small love seat and now we have a lot of room in our front room, I really like it. Justin is in the middle of his second to last semester at BYU and he cannot wait for it to be done. It has been a really rough semester and I think he has a little touch of senioritisX3 as he was a senior about 3 years ago. He is just ready to be done, but I am proud of him and excited with him that he almost has his diploma. That last sentence.. and this sentence both have really incorrect grammar. Lol, oh well.

Anyways, so, I just thought I should write a post because of the new background change. I love Halloween! Justin and I are probably going to a Halloween party this year with some of my highschool buddies. I haven't been to a Halloween party since I was about 10 or 11 years old! I am excited. Especially for the candy I have to admit, lol jk.

So, well, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to shout out to Tiffany, my sister in law, for some reason it won't let Justin or I comment on your blog, so we will just comment here, on our blog, k!? We both miss you and we're both happy that you're safe... and jealous that you're exploring so many cool places in the world! :) Your blog is great! I hope you are having fun! :) Love, Us

Happy Halloween everyone.. early!

1 comment:

No Further Inquiries said...

Hey! My name is in your blog :D I feel so popular! You can't comment on mine? I wonder why not. Hm. Well thanks for the shoutout! I'm happy you read it. I love your new pumpkin background. You should update your blog more often :P