Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Howl-O-Ween Party!

So, I wanted to post some pictures on here because I haven't posted any pictures on here for a long time and I have some pretty funny pictures to post so yeah, here they are...

These next few pictures as well as the one above were taken at our howl-o-ween party at petsmart..

This dog was really shy of the camera. :P

This puppy won 3rd prize, dressed as Princess Laya from Star Wars.

This was so cute, the turtle was loving the lettuce! :)

Finally, this is Jasper and his coworker, Shepherd, "Shep" for short. They get along really well and we're thinking of getting them both shirts that say "Coworker" with an arrow pointing to the other, lol :D.

So, the party was fun, there was close to 50-60 dogs there all dressed up but I couldn't get a picture of all of them. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good week!

Love, the Aikens

1 comment:

No Further Inquiries said...

Lol that is so fuuny. I cant believe so many people took their pets to the party! I laughed so hard at the pets all dressed up. Im glad you are having fun. :)