Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy 2 Month Birthday Avery!

So, Wednesday was Avery's two month birthday.  And, I guess we chose to celebrate it by getting her her vaccinations.  It was really, really sad to have her cry from them.  The pediatrician looked her over before the nurse came in and gave the shots.  Avery is a little dancer.  When you set her down on a surface and she's happy she'll dance like crazy.  Her little legs and arms get going and she looks very happy and focused on moving those legs and arms quicker.  And, so while the pediatrician looked her over she was kicking and dancing the whole time. 

Avery has also had a stomach bug as of late.  It's either that or a food aversion of some sort.  She's had a rough week :(.  We went to the emergency room on Sunday because of it.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Aiken for the pizza and for a wonderful time with you all this last weekend!

The nurse who gave the shots was really quick and efficient.  She gave out an immediate cry that was so painful I felt so helpless for her.  But, knowing that this was for her own good I just held her closely and talked to her.  Justin hates shots so it was pretty hard for him to watch them give her shots, he felt so bad for her.  After the shots were done, Justin held her and she calmed down.  Her cries seemed so much like she was telling Daddy what happened and how horrible it was.  Thank goodness we only have to do that one more time in 2 months. 

So I tried to get some videos up of her taking a bath, but they aren't working... so, we'll just have to post some other cute pictures and video of her. :) 

Here's some cute ones that were taken this last week and a video of her dancing a bit.  In the video she doesn't dance nearly as much as usual.:P

She's starting to like batting toys and looking at dangling toys

She has been practicing tummy time... she doesn't enjoy it that much :P





So, I promised to show you our Halloween pictures.  If you haven't seen them on Facebook, here they are! :)  These pictures took a LONG time to upload so I hope you enjoy them! :)

Me, trying to hold her out so we can get a full body picture.. not so successful but it's cute right!?


I love this picture < 3



She's just content to be photographed :)

This is Riley, her new friend

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post.  I started writing it on Wednesday but for some reason I couldn't get my uploads to work..so it took a while to get it finally posted. 

I love you all.  Thanksgiving is next week and I hope everyone enjoys themselves!  We'll be trying to travel up to Vegas to see Justin's family :).  I hope my family back home enjoys their Thanksgiving as well, I'll miss you all!

With Love






No comments: