Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Flowers and Grass

Hi guys!

So, it's been about one week and already Avery has changed quite a bit.  She's had some good experiences and bad.  This week she experienced grass for the first time though I know she didn't really learn it's difference from any other surface, it was just fun to stand up for her. 

Here's a video of her first time standing on grass:



Justin and I both think she's going to be a very determined baby, after all she has a Daddy who when he was a baby would cry so much he would pass out if he didn't get what he wanted.  She is also very serious and you can tell she thinks about the things moving around her with wonder and amazement.

Just today I finally figured out how to use my Moby wrap to put her in a cradle hold and she absolutely loves it.  The tummy hold is supposed to be the best for her but she rubs her face constantly on my chest and gets frustrated she can't see anything that's going on.  So, the cradle hold it is for now!  Today, we washed the dishes and cleaned the house and she thoroughly enjoyed watching everything that was going on.  :)  Here are some pics:


These pictures were incredibly hard to take! :P


And so, I end this post with a quick comment on how wonderful my husband is.  I know, cheesy right?!  But, really he is very sweet.  Look at these flowers: <3 br="br">


Our anniversary is coming up soon and I have something very special planned!  And not just because he gave me these flowers :P. 

Well I love you all!  Have a great week!

- The Aikens




No comments: